Saturday, February 9, 2008

To my wellwishers..

Pray for the atheist ..

I need to get into a FMCG.. Period.

If you ask me whether it is tough, It is tough for I have been into IT, Finance, Strategy and finally trying for sales..

My resume sucks..

My communication skills suck..

My preparations suck..

I just have one thing in my favor. I know what I want and I have convinced myself that this is what I want to do.. So convincing the interviewer should be easy.

This is a toast to the endless tea consumption, red eyes, night outs, nerve reckoning GDs and a LIFE after the ordeal ......................

2 comments:

sandeip said...

well..an atheist praying for an atheist is incongruous :)

but here is to you,brother.

Craze Maze said...

Praying for you brother!!! Since I have started churching every sunday now, let us see whether it pays you to have a church going atheist/theist confused friend.

Btw, FMCG??? from when...