Monday, March 3, 2008

I said - part 1..

In the interview panel: " what is the difference between tam movies and mallu movies ?"

What I said: "One is extremely colorful, dramatic, passionate, out of world.. other is realistic and grounded to earth.. Both reflect their respective cultures.. "

what I didn't say.. " one reflects my love.. other reflects her expectations :P " ...

In hindsight I started appreciating both.. :) ...
----------
Right now ... I can't wait to start my career ..

I utter a prayer .. For I can't control the fury within me... For I have waited so long for this opportunity.. For this is the beginning.. For a long beautiful road... For the massacre of lesser mortals...

" Let the Lord shower his mercy on the lesser mortals....
...
Amen."

1 comment:

SuperMus said...

You seem super excited da.. Happy for you! And good luck :D

My chocolate hero!

-Sumana