Thursday, June 26, 2008

bulb

you hope that you would get a good looking air-hostess to serve you and you ask for a aisle seat.
and you get a male flight attendant( or steward ? )serving you.

you hope that you would get a good looking girl next to your seat in the train... ofcourse you get a 70 year old grandma who needs ur help.

you buy a train toy for your friend's 1 year old child .. and ofcourse they point out that they have so many train toys as every tom, dick and harry buys only train toys ....

you start at 7 in the night from the depot(to reach home at 9 ) and your manager asks you " are you in a hurry ?"

------------------------
I need to be patient... for my men's incentives depend on me..
I love my job (touchwood)

2 comments:

Sands | കരിങ്കല്ല് said...

you hope to read something nice..
and you come to see this crap ! :)

That could be another one too! :)

Anonymous said...

leastways you like ur job :)

thats worth a bottoms up!!