Wednesday, November 14, 2007

cutting onions...

I have tried/experienced all of the following things.

1) Running five Kms at a stretch. ( Will try for ten very soon)

2) Fifty Kgs of Bench press ( that includes the rod as well.. he he)

3) "Adam"-teased ?? by five beautiful French women. (No, not because I look Handsome. Infact yours truly is one of the mirror cracking materials in this planet. That was because I leched at them and I was alone).

4) Getting screwed in summers/grades.



and then if you still think that I am one of "been there , seen them" types, Please forget that..

For I have never "cut onions " in my life.

Believe me, Thats one of the most painful jobs I have ever done..

This blog is dedicated to all those guys who "cut onions" in life.. :P

p.s. ( Actually I got the title of the blog when I was cutting onions for my dinner :P.. and I just need a crap post to substantiate the title... so here we go :P)

No comments: