Sunday, November 25, 2007

miss this kiss..



For the past two weeks, either I never saw a couple kissing each other or I had become oblivious to it :P

I wondered whether such miracles were possible in France where every moment you see guys and girls kissing each other.

Needless to say that I started missing it.

This is France, the most romantic country in the world and I couldn't believe that people have stopped kissing each other suddenly.

But at the top of Eiffel tower my prayers were answered.

The Seine or the lights of Paris were not as beautiful as the romance at the top of Eiffel tower and my CREATIVE ZEN Mp3 player was playing MLTR - Someday.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..I felt its more in UK when compared to france...And French chicks are also bit silent when compared to the ones over here...

~Nathi..