Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Barcelona ..

The news that Kaadu will be doing his MBA at Oxford brings me so much happiness that I forgot what I want to blog :)
Anyways the news puts us back in the track .. the track where Men do great things.. they were destined to do and no one can change "that" destiny.
---------
For the first time in this euro trip, I found that I didn't have enough money to buy what I wanted to buy for my friend(nee thaanda ...The anon guy ).
Foot Ball club Barcelona - The official shop sold everything in a premium and I managed one teddy bear with FCB logo for him...
I need to earn and earn a lot ..
------------
Met an interesting Norwegian guy who backpacks Europe by carrying his own tent and stove. He ripped apart my beliefs and I got to go back and check my premises.
In 30 minutes, he bought me three cups of coffee and told his life story.
Atleast I know what I do not want in life..

-------------
Gaudi , Las ramblas, Barcelonata, avant garde musicians and above all LIFE -- thats Barcelona in short.

Paris, Lyon, Venice, Milan, Florence, Munich, Vienna, Barcelona, Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin and above all Amsterdam... This backpacker has seen it all...

The party is over and home beckons.... I do feel sad
I want to come back to Europe for I don't have anything back home. I "feel" that..

No comments: