Monday, December 3, 2007

pesky and petulant

For the past one week, I have troubled Farhan and Chettan so much that I feel guilty right now :P

But they don't have a choice :P.
Do they ?

The worst thing that happened to me in France: "Staying with chettan" :P
I didn't change. I was never forced to change.
But I hope I learnt my lessons just by living with great men.
Some people are so special and they make the world a special place to live.

you guys are one reason why I haven't turned cynical inspite of *********** (censored for readers). Period.

2 comments:

sandeip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandeip said...

i am sandeip in real life too,it is just spelled sandeep.

oh,and yes,i would like to know your real name too..even if u are a senior [:P]

pps: i do hope u pass that test,whatever it was...the pain(?) of getting bad scores on tests is something i have become only too familiar with@xl :)