Saturday, December 1, 2007

pain..

Oral Herpes with staphylococci superimposed - That was the diagnosis..

For the first time in my life anti-viral acyclovir was prescribed..

and advices include
1) abstain from sex :P ( as if I make out every women in France)
2) Separate vessels.

Pain, loneliness, a tough Finance exam in two days where I have a bright chance of Flunking, Hallucinations at 102 Degree fever -- Life is beautiful

P.S. The only thing that makes me smile is Farhan's and Chettan's sarcasm and questions like " Since you are not a religious person, Do you want us to bury your body or burn it after your death ?"

" How did you contract oral herpes? did you put wrong thing at wrong place ?". :P

6 comments:

sandeip said...

interesting observation@How did you contract oral herpes? did you put wrong thing at wrong place

you couldn't have even if you wanted to [;P] or could you?

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@sandeip

Infact I could have.. :).

sandeip said...

haha!!did i just hear the 'ring' of conviction [:P]

btw,the exam would have been today,wont it?what happened?

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@sandeip

No.. you did not hear anything for you do not know me :).

I "hope" I ll pass in the exam:).

Unknown said...

Well...not *EVERY* woman in France..

;)

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@shrik

:).. you know what I meant..