Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ego Massage

"Hows the paper?" The proff asked me..

He s known for his terror in quantitative subjects and his papers are tough nuts to crack..

"Irritating, sir" I was about to reply..

Thought for a moment ,"Tough Paper sir !" ..

He smiled.. I can see that he was addicted to hearing those words... Ego massage works..

There was a problem where I was supposed to work on 11*11 Matrix for 11 iterations.. I thought for a moment - realized that managers are not supposed to do those mechanical work and left the problem without solving it..

still the element of seeing the world in Black and white remains with me ... why the F*ck should I attempt a question just because it increases my grade ? (especially in a subject which I like and where I would love to see challenging questions..) ..I wasn't sure whether I should be scared about this quality of mine or whether I should be proud about it.. I know I have lost "her" due to this..

Thus ends this post ..( I honestly didn't know how to end this post :P )

No comments: