Sunday, January 27, 2008

The jungle Boy..

what do you do when you have your closessssst pal( the Jungle boy) on earth visiting you for a day ?

You don't allow him to open his wallet.
You give him gifts
You spend your entire time with him

well, wrong.. this is what I did..

I never opened my wallet which had 5 Rs (It had 5 Rs on Jan 1st and continues to have only 5 Rs :( .. visitors Kindly contribute some money to this poor soul ).. He paid for me as well..
I never gave him anything !
I never spent time with him due to stupid case studies and classes...

Finally to atone for all my sins, I went to him and ...
...
..
asked him for 10 K as emergency fund to save me from defaulting....

Hail friendship !!!!

2 comments:

Jina said...

can u lend the jungle boy to me too???..:P

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@Jina

yeah.. you can take him.. he will be joining Oxford university, SAID Business school for his MBA.. :D