Thursday, January 3, 2008

I am not...

I am not a Jesus Christ who would carry others' sins...
I am not responsible for your actions...
I backpack with you until you reach your destination...
and you reached your destination two years back.. I had other travel plans in my itinerary..

you are free to imagine that
my destination is not reachable;
I am the sinner;
I am responsible for your actions;
I missed you;


I am a narcotic
who would help you feel better by speaking your mind;
by telling you the words you want to hear;

(this post was written after I thought that I put too much pressure on myself by writing the previous post... )

p.s: This post DOES NOT apply to my friends...

3 comments:

sandeip said...

nobody is...

if u r what u r,u r managing better than most,aint you?

pause a sec,and think back

it probably is never too bad [:)]

The Lonely Backpacker said...

@sandeip

it was never bad..

when people want me to think that I am the guilty one, I do play according to their wish..

However I have a life of my own and I need to pen my thoughts and frustrations in this blog which the concerned person will not read :D

No one would realise that I played the "Narcotic" :D
I made them feel better..
However I am a "lonely" Backpacker... :P and would love to be a Lonely backpacker ..

sandeip said...

it seems superfluous to say it...but wont most of us...