Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friend...

Received a mail today from a Friend of mine during IIT days ...
--------

How are you?
Just wanted to say hi to u. Long time since we spoke.
"Even though we've changed and we're all busy finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not at all still friends just because we are not keeping in touch."
I read the above thing on net somewhere and I donno y..........u came to my mind.
Mail me how u r n whatz happening in ur life when u r free.

love
S...

---------




Friendship is like a rain.. Enjoy that as long as it lasts..
I could never relate to the above sentence three years ago.. But I can relate to that now..
Sometimes you wish the rain lasts for ever,along with a sunshine and a rainbow...

-Just like chettan, Farhan in France
-Just like kaadu
-just like him at Munich
-just like so many other people in my life
-just like an unknown girl .. ahem... ahem.. :P




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not sure whether you'd read my mails. I wanted to inform you this.

She got a job. Will start from Feb.